New returns are defined as product purchased from Bottomless Suspension within the previous 30 days that are received by us in undamaged and salable condition. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs unless prior arrangements are made.
Defective returns are those items that have failed in service due to defects in manufacture or workmanship and are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Some manufacturers require the customer to contact them before an RGA can be issued. Defective items are subject to inspection by the manufacturer’s representative before credit can be issued. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs for defective product.
All returned product is assumed to be in new and salable condition unless the customer indicates otherwise at the time the RGA is requested. Re-boxing charges will be assessed for items received with damaged packaging and may include charges to ship back to the manufacturer if necessary.
Product that is returned damaged, used, missing components or otherwise unsalable may be returned to the customer or credit given at lesser value at the discretion of Bottomless Suspension
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- A Return Goods Authorization RGA FORM must accompany all returns. To receive a RGA form please fill out the form below.
- All merchandise must be in original boxes and include all original packaging manuals and merchandise materials in order to avoid a restock fee.
- Labor, installation, surcharges or any other applicable fees from the original purchase are non-refundable.
- Serial numbers cannot be altered.
- Returns for merchandise received as part of a “free shipping” offer will be credited for the amount of the returned merchandise less actual outbound shipping charges paid by us and any restocking fee that may apply.
- Any restocking fee we use will be a reflection on current market value. We do not support attempts to profit on pro-rate adjustments or price fluctuations.
- We are not responsible for any consequential damage to vehicles.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Tires and wheels that have been mounted and or installed.
- Opened electrical items such as computers, Unichips, programmers, wiring kits, etc.
- Custom made floor mats, dash covers, seat covers, car covers or any item that has been monogrammed.
- Closeout or Clearance items.
- Snow Chains.
- Any item that has been custom painted.
- Custom mechanical products.
- Special ordered items.
If you are unsure about an order you wish to place for ANY reason, then please contact our customer services department before you place an order. We cannot stop an order once it has been placed.
All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Obviously damaged packages should be refused immediately; or within the first 10 days of delivery (no claims can be filed after 10 days of delivery).
- If your damaged shipment was delivered by UPS, please call 800-PICK-UPS and report the damage.
- If your damaged shipment was delivered by Truck Freight, please contact the freight carrier at the phone number on the carrier’s bill.
After contacting the carrier, please call our Customer Service at 507.400.7433 for further assistance.
Product that has been installed, modified or has missing parts cannot be returned to us. If the merchandise qualifies for a Manufacturer’s Warranty or guarantee, we will be happy to assist you in getting in touch with the original Manufacturer of that product. Look for warranty and guarantee information in the original product box.
If merchandise is defective or damaged upon receipt, it may be returned to us within 30 days of receiving your order. You can request a gift card, an even exchange, full credit towards another purchase or a refund.
Most of our products are covered by Manufacturer’s Warranties and/or Guarantees and cover the merchandise for a certain period of time after your purchase. We act as the agent between you, the customer, and the manufacturer. Check the documentation that you received with the merchandise for more information regarding the product warranty policy. Should your product fail after 30 days, please contact our customer service department and we will assist you in submitting a claim to the manufacturer.
All returned items will be inspected for warranty eligibility. We or the manufacturer will replace, repair or refund the product based on our findings. In bound freight must be prepaid by the customer to one of our distribution centers for warranty inspection.
Bottomless Suspension will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages from any products sold. We will not be responsible or liable for inconvenience, labor, legal fees or any other costs incurred while the item is being inspected or replaced.
Warranties are non-transferrable. They are in effect as long as the original purchaser owns the merchandise and for the time agreed upon in the terms and conditions of that warranty or guarantee.